Greetings everyone from a cold Oxfordshire!
More bitesize news from the Oxfordshire foody scene for you below:
- To celebrate its 7th Birthday, The Oxford Retreat will be launching ‘The Alpine Retreat’. The venue will be transformed into an Austrian inspired/Apres Ski winter hideaway!
- The Mad Hatter now has the following events going on over the course of each week: Hatweazle on Mondays at 7pm, Tuesdays, 8pm for Oxford University Jazz Society, Thursday – The 43 Cocktail Club – 7pm, and open Friday and Saturday at 5pm.
- East Oxford Market now has good local food on every week in the run up to Christmas – perfect for your Christmas orders for turkey and goose!
- St Aldates Tavern has a game food night on the 7th of November, definitely worth a visit.
- The Rickety Press has just had a renovation and an extension to their restaurant including all new menus!
- The Clifden Arms will be running a number of events including The Big Shave (8pm on Thursday the 31st of October), Halloween Party on Friday the 1st of November and Bonfire Night on Tuesday the 5th of November.
That’s all folks, until next time!